EVM (Earned Value Management) by ACad Studio is a fully integrated cost and schedule control system for evaluating work progress and identification of potential schedule slippage and/or budget overrun. ACad Studio develops a ‘baseline’ for your project against which cost and technical performance can be measure. We incorporate the Work Breakdown Structure and the traditional BOQ of your project with our system to create a baseline to keep your project under control. We analyze the variation occurring in your project, provide you with corrective action reporting to maintain n your project and save your money. We also incorporate the changes occurring in the baseline with a change in design or BOQ.
Benefits of EVM done by ACad Studio:
- Verifiable status reports;
- Clear objective and trend analysis;
- Considered reasoning and accountability in the decision-making process;
- PM can be more proactive than other cost management approaches
- Awareness of impact on the schedule and cost across the project;
- Visibility of results.